Experience the magic of WPS Garden of Lights, be encompassed by more than 300,000 twinkling lights, and create extra special holiday memories with your family and friends at the Garden this winter. You’ll discover a spectacular array of nature-inspired light displays, featuring an enchanted icicle forest, glistening flowers, a dazzling 60-foot walk-through caterpillar and so much more. The show is topped off with the area’s tallest and brightest shining tree. Enjoy this stunning winter landscape by foot or take a horse-drawn wagon ride.
Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides (Available from 5-7 pm every event night)
We recommend you arrive by 6:30 pm to allow enough time to walk the upper paved portion of the light displays. For the horses’ safety and well-being and to stay within their contracted schedule, wagon rides may end early on nights with a higher number of guests. Wagons are first come, first served.
New 2019 Light Display: Butterflies in Motion
Explore 15,000 glistening LED lights that simulate a butterfly house. This walk–through display features more than 20,000 LED lights in the shapes of animated butterflies, chrysalises and caterpillars.
- Explore more than 300,000 twinkling lights in botanically-themed light displays
- Whisper your holiday wishes in Santa’s ear while getting your photo taken
- Indulge in a tasty treat or beverage from the Winterberry Café (no carry-ins allowed)
- Enjoy a model train exhibit set up by the G-Gagers Train Club
- Warm up by the campfire
- Shop for holiday gifts in the WPS Trellis Gift Shop
- FREE parking in NWTC Lots F/G and shuttle ride to the Garden
Family Nights are 12/5, 12/12 & 12/19-–Children 12 and under in the same household receive free admission with one paid adult ticket. There will be a free nature themed craft, letters to Santa, free Face Painting by Lori and more!
Last entry at 8:30pm. Kids 2 & under are FREE.
Save $2 with advance tickets from Festival or botanical gardens.