Monster Jam is coming to the Resch Center in Green Bay on April 15th & 16th, 2023 with 3 HUGE shows for full-throttle family fun!
Monster Jam® is an action-packed motorsport with world-class athletes locked in intense competitions of speed and skill. It’s the ONLY place to see Big AIR and Big SKILLS on dirt! Witness heated rivalries, high-flying stunts and fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. Engineered to perfection, these 12,000-pound monster trucks, including the legendary Grave Digger®, Megalodon® , Monster Mutt Dalmatian® and more push all limits in Freestyle, Skills, Donut and Racing competitions.
Monster Jam also features breathtaking Freestyle Motocross exhibitions. The Series Champion receives an automatic bid to the prestigious Monster Jam World Finals® to compete for the title of World Champion.
2023 TRUCK LINEUP: Grave Digger® driven by Brandon Vinson, Dragon™ driven by Coty Saucier, Just Get-Er-Done driven by Brandan Tulachka, Wild Side driven by Zack Garner, Megalodon® driven by Mikayla Tulachka, Terminal Velocity driven by Jon Zimmer Jr., Monster Mutt Dalmatian® driven by Jamie Sullivan and ThunderROARusTM driven by Tony Ochs.
The popular Monster Jam Pit Party fan experience also returns to Green Bay prior to the Saturday & Sunday 1PM shows, where fans can see the massive trucks up close, meet their favorite drivers and crews, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly fun. New for 2023, activities including the Sand Box play area, UNOH tire demonstration, coloring and temporary tattoo station, and new photo ops, including the chance to take a photo with the Series trophy. This unique experience is the only place that allows people to get up close access to the Monster Jam teams and get an insider’s look at how these trucks are built to stand up to the competition. Pit Passes are available for $20 for this VIP experience (a ticket to the 1PM show is also required).
Or, enjoy an exclusive extra hour with the Pit Party Early Access Pass. Get in an hour earlier and beat the crowds so you have more time to see the trucks and meet the drivers. Pit Party Early Access Pass quantities are limited. Don’t miss out!
Here’s everything you need to know:
Saturday, April 15th, 2023
- Event Times – 1:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Pit Party open from 10:30AM-12:00PM (requires Saturday 1pm Event Ticket & $20 Pit Pass for entry)
Sunday, April 16th, 2023
- Event Time – 1:00 PM
- Pit Party open from 10:30AM-12:00PM (requires Sunday 1pm Event Ticket & $20 Pit Pass for entry)
The Resch Center – 820 Armed Forces Dr. Green Bay, WI 54304
Family-friendly ticket pricing available – tickets can be purchased online here at Ticketstar.com or in-person at the Resch Center Box Office. Tickets required for ages 2 & up. Tickets start at $23 each plus ticket fees.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Ear protection is recommended, especially for children.
- Everyone ages 2 & up need tickets.
- Doors open an hour before the show.
- Parking is available at Lambeau Field (must enter from Lombardi due to construction) and in the Blue Lot across from the Resch Center.
- Parking is $10 and is CASHLESS.
- Buy tickets in-person at the Resch Center box office to save on ticket fees.
- Truck line-up is subject to change without notice.